Thursday 30 January 2014

Welcome To my Blog

Hello and welcome to my French Flower Style Blog 2014


Well 2013 was a really great year for French Flower Style. Last year I was so lucky to be involved with many beautiful weddings and had the pleasure of meeting some truly lovely people and 2014 is shaping up to be a a good one too!

The start of the year is always a busy one for a wedding florist. Most of the preparation for weddings during the summer happens in January and February, so I have been spending a lot of time at the computer emailing future Brides and looking at lots of their ideas. 

Pinterest is my new favourite wedding planning tool, as it makes it so easy for brides to share their dream wedding visions with me. It seems the  "Boho" look is a very popular style this year. Loose, natural and BIG bridal bouquets coupled with blousy floral crowns....beautiful!  I can't wait to get my hands on some flowers and start creating again .....roll on Summer! 

รก bientot 

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment