Wednesday 27 January 2016

New year ....New updated website

New year new start ! January is one of my favourite months of the year, the start of a brand new year with 12 lovely clear months to fill with exciting weddings and a time to start reviewing my business and making new plans for 2016. 

My first job in January is usually to update my website,  during the wedding season time is tight so this important job is one that always gets neglected. This is an exciting job as I get to trawl through all of the lovely images that have been send to me since the last wedding season and choose the best to share with the world on my website and social media pages. 

I feel very blessed to have such gorgeous images to share , it seems that some of the worlds best wedding photographers have been employed by my clients to take breathtakingly beautiful images of their special day.... which also includes my flowers.

 So I look forward to sharing some stunning floral photography with you and also to creating some new photo opportunities during the coming year. 

Wishing you a fabulous start to 2016 
Lisa x
www.frenchflowerstyle.co.uk




                                           Image by Rebecca Douglas Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment